lundi 3 décembre 2007

My comment on 24 Hours !

24 Hours is a very interesting TV show very interesting to watch. I found the series was based on things that can really happen in real life. And the best feature of it, it’s realized in real time: a one hour show represent one hour of our time. It’s like a reality show like Loft Story or Occupation Double. We see all the details of the action. We can put ourselves more easily in the skin of the actor because we can feel more emotion when we watch it. I recommend it very strongly. It’s easy to understand. The vocabulary is simple and the sentences are short and sweet. But we need to watch every episode to really understand the next one. I learned a lot from it. The reason is because I used the English subtitles for the first time. I could really associate words to pictures and understand it much better.

1 commentaire:

Jane a dit…

Very nice posts--I enjoyed reading your blog.